Oaxaca Artisan + Foodie Excursion
This amazing insider trip gives you the opportunity for an exclusive experience with the local community and artisans.
- Stay in a charming historic hotel in the center of old Oaxaca.
- Experience the incredible foodie scene as we dine in a variety of traditional and modern restaurants.
- Enjoy Mezcal through a special introduction and tasting
- Visit and learn from multiple talented artisans.
- Spend a day with a traditional weaving family to learn about the craft first hand.
- Visit the fantastic local markets and learn to cook a traditional Oaxaca meal.
- Enjoy a special lunch and visit with the women in our non-profit partner micro- loan program, En Via.
- Experience the natural beauty and wonder of the area surrounding Oaxaca through hikes and visits to various gardens and historical sites.
Included in Cost: all lodging, food, excursions, a donation to non-profit partner En Via, all in-country transportation, tax, group tip Note: all lodging is shared, 2 per room (one queen/king or two twins depending on availability).
Not included: transportation to Oaxaca, travel insurance
Approved Travel Insurance is required to participate on the trip
Please only register when you are ready to book your trip. If you have questions or need additional information before registering, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org