Marrakech Insider Design Trip
Location: Marrakech and surrounding area
Accommodations: Peacock Pavillions, Riad Zaouia 44, Kasbah Bar Ourika, Scarebo Camp
Dates: June 18-26
Hosted by: Brandon and Kirsten Dickerson
Length: 8 nights
Number of spots: SOLD-OUT
Cost: $3450 p/p
Join us for 8 nights of incredible inspiration, romance, and adventure in one of our favorite cities in the world!
- Start your journey with a stay in a gorgeous riad in the old medina,
- Tour and shop the souks and historical sites of Marrakech
- Experience a relaxing visit to a traditional hammam/spa
- Visit local artisans
- Learn to cook traditional Moroccan food.
- Enjoy an exclusive stay at a boutique hotel with conversations on Moroccan design and empowering women led by designer Maryam Montague.
- Volunteer with our non-profit partner Project Soar.
- Ride a camel and dine under the stars in the desert at a luxury tented retreat.
- Breath deeply during our stay at a gorgeous eco-kasbah in the Atlas Mountains.
- Experience the natural beauty of Morocco through a half day guided trek.
- Visit a traditional Berber village and enjoy teatime in a Berber home.
You will fall in love with Morocco on this trip and be dreaming of when you can return!
Included in cost: all lodging, food, alcohol included in meals, in-country transporta- tion, spa day, a donation to non-profit partner Project Soar, all excursions, tax, and general group tip. Note: all lodging is shared, 2 per room (one queen/king or two twins depending on availability).
Not included: transportation to Marrakech, travel insurance, visa
Approved Travel Insurance is required to participate on the trip.
Please only register when you are ready to book your trip. If you have questions or need additional information before registering, please contact: email@example.com