Marrakech Insider Design Trip
Location: Marrakech and surrounding area
Accommodations: Peacock Pavillions, Riad Zaouia 44, Kasbah Bar Ourika, Scarebo Camp
Dates: June 18-26
Hosted by: Brandon and Kirsten Dickerson
Length: 8 nights
Number of spots: SOLD-OUT
Cost: $3450 p/p
Registration Deadline: April 15th (spot secured with approved application and non-refundable deposit of $1725.)
Join us for 8 nights of incredible inspiration, romance, and adventure in one of our favorite cities in the world!
- Start your journey with a stay in a gorgeous riad in the old medina,
- Tour and shop the souks and historical sites of Marrakech
- Experience a relaxing visit to a traditional hammam/spa
- Visit local artisans
- Learn to cook traditional Moroccan food.
- Enjoy an exclusive stay at a boutique hotel with conversations on Moroccan design and empowering women led by designer Maryam Montague.
- Volunteer with our non-profit partner Project Soar.
- Ride a camel and dine under the stars in the desert at a luxury tented retreat.
- Breath deeply during our stay at a gorgeous eco-kasbah in the Atlas Mountains.
- Experience the natural beauty of Morocco through a half day guided trek.
- Visit a traditional Berber village and enjoy teatime in a Berber home.
You will fall in love with Morocco on this trip and be dreaming of when you can return!
Included in cost: all lodging, food, alcohol included in meals, in-country transporta- tion, spa day, a donation to non-profit partner Project Soar, all excursions, tax, and general group tip. Note: all lodging is shared, 2 per room (one queen/king or two twins depending on availability).
Not included: transportation to Marrakech, travel insurance, visa
Approved Travel Insurance is required to participate on the trip.
Registration Deadline: March 15 (spot secured with approved application and non-refundable deposit of $1725.)
Please only register when you are ready to book your trip. If you have questions or need additional information before registering, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org