Kenya Artisan + Wildlife Experience
Join Kirsten for an incredible adventure in her favorite country! Fall in love with the awe and wonder of our amazing planet and the beautiful people of Kenya. This inspiring tour will take you from the city of Nairobi to the wild Savannah and on to the Swahili Coast.
- Learn about sustainability first hand through visits to fair trade artisan workshops that Kirsten has collaborated with for many years.
- Learn to weave baskets and make brass jewelry from talented artisans.
- Spend time with the women and children from the Kibera slum through an afternoon with our non-profit partner.
- Experience the majestic wildlife and incredible landscape first hand through safaris and educational excursions about animal conservation and land preservation.
- Stay in eco-friendly guest houses, safari lodges and boutique hotels with incredible design and inspiring commitments to sustainability and supporting the local community.
- Finish the trip with a relaxing few days at one of Kenya's most charming coastal retreats.
This is a trip of a lifetime!
Optional opportunity: sponsor a child from Kibera and meet him/her on our non profit day // adopt an orphan elephant or rhino and have the chance to meet and feed your adopted animal. (these opportunities are a yearly commitment of monthly donations not included in cost listed)
Included in Cost: all lodging, food, safaris, excursions, in-country transportation, in- country flight, group tips, airport transfers, alcohol included with some meals and tax Note: all lodging is shared, 2 per room (king or two twins depending on availability).
Not included: transportation to and from Nairobi, travel insurance, visa, shots
Approved Travel Insurance is required to participate on the trip
Please only register when you are ready to book your trip. If you have questions or need additional information before registering, please contact: email@example.com